Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2-Alarm Fire At Taylorsville Strip Mall | Utah News, KUTV, 2News, Utah Community

2-Alarm Fire At Taylorsville Strip Mall | Utah News, KUTV, 2News, Utah Community

please accept this as a partial explanation of why I'm not typing a full update tonight. Not only is it HELL WEEK but we're dealing with the shop next to ours being MELTED and we have no idea what all the results for us will be. We're cleared to be open for business during Valentines, and we're not asking for more.

Yay I was on the news...that's a first...and hopefully a last! At least they didn't make me look like an idiot.

We're open, that's all we're focusing one. One customer at a time. I'm exhausted & having trouble stringing thoughts together. Mostly I'm very thankful that things went as well as they did. The shop that burned used to be part of ours, and in quite a few places the only thing separating is 1" plywood. We've got scorch marks and all kinds of heat/water damage on our walls. I inhaled enough smoke today to convince me that smoking is INSANE. There's gonna be a lot to deal with tomorrow, and probably every day for a while. But we're all safe, I still have a job, and we're gonna come out of this stronger for the experience.
Night y'all. Blessed be.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment