Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Snow

Yesterday we had christmas type snow all day long.  It was beautiful, peaceful & pleasant...unless you had to drive in it...which I did, but oh well.

I've developed a lovely combination of tickly itchy throat and nerve pain that spikes every time I cough.  You can imagine my joy.  Can't decide if it's some sort of drug side effect, left over irritation from the tube they shoved down my throat in the surgery or what.  I do know it's darn annoying.

Mom's been busy taking care of Glenn.  His ankle fusion went well, but he developed an abscess on the ball of his foot.  That too has been taken care of and is healing, so hopefully he can be boring for the holidays.

I go in for another MRI Friday.  This one will take 3 hours...yay.  But they're giving me anti anxiety meds so I hope to get through it without becoming any more insane.

I'm nearly done with my holiday shopping, just 1 trip to cabellas & I'll be done.  Can't complain to much about that.

Live long & prosper.
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment