Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What if...?

Maybe I'm not a florist anymore, maybe Mom isn't either....wow.
That's been so much a part of who we both are that I don't quite know if either of us is gonna be ok.

Work's as demanding as ever, less predictable than ever, and yet, more of the same.  Guess I'm not bad at it, and they probably won't fire me.  Other than that I really don't have a steady idea of what's going on.  They proved a while ago that they have zero loyalty to me, and going to work with that looming is not my favorite.  But it's better than the other immediate options so here we go.

Looking forward to another horse pull this weekend and working for the concession stand.  Last weekend went pretty swell.

Burnt out tired and plain ol' sleepy.
Live long & prosper.
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment