Monday, December 15, 2014

A NEW PROMISE

So one of my favorite people doesn't get on facebook.  For her I will blog, it is a major motivator. So here we go.

Got gifted with an extra day...I'm hoping for lots of productivity, but based on pain levels tonight I'll accept getting enough of the the right stuff shoved into transport vehicles.  Oh and hospitable weather would be a bonus.

Phat Jack's is hitting the road this week.  Mum, Jack, Oscar, Kitties and me are convoying while Glenn turns and churns the miles with their house trailer and then Phat Jack's.  It will be an adventure.  Scotty has chosen to follow later when we've established our village...I'll admit I'm a bit jealous of his fast internet and mellow schedule while he attends his job and then drives the zoom beast at his own pace.

I'm gonna miss the brown kitties.  They're both so sweet, and so dumb.  But Scotty would be very lonely with only the fish for company.  So happy to be taking Spazz and Yahzi with me.  Oscar will love having company while I'm at work and I will be much less lonesome for my fur people.  Besides, they'll enjoy the smelavision.  I've stocked up on bird seed and am taking a hummingbird feeder.

 It is somewhat amazing how much effort it takes to prep and pack for a trip like this.  No matter how much I think ahead and how many lists I make inevitably there will be something I forgot.  But it won't be the end of the world.

I'd better go finish checking off my list and be ready to move out in the morning.  Things are gonna be crazy for a bit so no news is good news until we get settled in.

Happy Holidays, hope y'all find joy wherever you can.
Live Long and Prosper!
~m



No comments:

Post a Comment