Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bad People! No Kitty!

Just heard from some very helpful gas station personnel in Roy. Royla was hanging around their store dragging her leash, still wearing tags with my phone #. 3 miles and several MAJOR roads from her 'new home'. I can only hope she was dropped off, cuz if she traveled that far on her own, she's a luckier cat than I thought. And if they did drop her off there's a special level of hell for them. She came with a FANTASTIC no voids return policy. All they had to do was call me. Fortunately the manager at the gas station likes and understands cats and is willing to care for her until Saturday when I can go get her. I'm having a very hard time forgiving myself for putting her into a scary situation.

Frustrated, upset and exhausted. Tomorrow's gonna be a big day at work too. I'll post again this weekend when I can think something other than steam pouring out of my ears disgust.

May we all live our next lives as comfortably as our pets.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment