Sunday, December 6, 2009

still alive

Oh my, so much to write down and so few words that come to mind.

Between personal and professional stresses I managed to put myself through the worst set of muscle spasms I've had in 10+ years.

But Lynn's out of the hospital, I'm still alive, and things are getting back to normal.

I do however claim full absolution from guilt over what I haven't been able to get done. It's been a very long month, and my blog just didn't hit the top ten on the priority list. Typing is just barely an option tonight. I hate to be a whiner but MY BACK SUCKS!!!!!

I got the most thoughtful present from a good friend this week. Judy sent me a purple & green hummingbird. It's gorgeous! I hung it above my workstation at Tulip Tree and it makes me smile every time I see it. I don't usually have a bad day there, but that hummer sure makes me smile while I'm workin'.

Scott & I re arranged our living room for the first time in 7 years. The floor plan came to me in a dream...odd huh. But it seems to work. Perhaps I was actually stumbling around the living room while sleepwalking and had an idea. Either way, it seems good. We'll end up with a sitting/reading area and a tv area. Instead of a junk area, and a tv area. Room's big enough we should USE it right? I'm hoping we like it long term.

Been typing enough to set of a back spasm so I'll stop now. Also husband is absurdly...present tonight, and playing Don Edwards *my fav*, perhaps it's the new room layout...anyhow, g'night!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment