Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Quick Check In

Tomorrow is Lyndie & Kevin's wedding. I'm very much looking forward to good times with my Hillyard folk! I miss being close to them all! I've been a bit involved with the details via Mom and tagged along on a few of the shopping errands here in SLC. They're a cute couple, and I'm looking forward to watching them grow up together.

My good friend Steffy (Stephani) Lamb is getting married next month and I'm one of the official helpers. It's a lot of fun to help her put things together.

Work's still crowded, only slightly more organized, and only occasionally grumpy. However we have learned that if one of us has a bad day in that space, all of us do. I suppose that makes sense and it's a good thing we're all used to cheering each other up.

I'll try to post some pics from tomorrow.
be good y'all!
and if ya can't do that at least have fun!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment