Friday, April 30, 2010

Wow.

Today I was not my best. It was a long frustrating, exhausting day. Oscar has never heard me cry before. Perhaps that's a good thing, he sat next to me in his cage and made sneezing noises cuz he couldn't figure out what I was doing. I am not ready for Mother's Day, nor is the Tulip Tree, if one more person walks in and expects to be the first one who's figured out that's a problem I may just may burst into tears again! Seriously folks, it's not funny. We know, and there's nothing we can do. It's going to be horrible, no matter how hard we work, no matter what plans we make, it's gonna be awful! I'm trying to accept that, it's not easy.

I believe any post I could write tonight would be depressing, so I'm not gonna put too much effort into it.

Scott got the brakes fixed on the truck, we're loading the camper tomorrow.

Today sucked.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment