Sunday, May 2, 2010

Aunty Cheryl's in town!

Here's a long awaited video of Steph's wedding. It was a fairytale day & I'm so happy for her!

Junior & Stephani Wedding Trailer from Michael Winget on Vimeo.



Last night I had a nightmare about overcooked steak. Eww. So lunch today was Sizzler. They're not fabulous, but I've rarely had an overcooked steak there, & I dare send it back if it is. And the salad bar is pretty good. Unfortunately they've gone to a microwave brownie, it's a tragedy. But other than that lunch was good.

After we went out to Bluffdale for a visit. Lynns purging her stuff ( I understand but it's still scary). We brought home a couple dutch ovens and theses awesome bird prints that were Scott's grandma's. I plan to hang them in the bedroom. Also Scott got his grandpa's ships wheel. Not sure where we're gonna put it but it's heavy & awesome.

Aunty Cheryl's here for a couple weeks. I really wish we'd had a bit more time to visit, but she's the kind of family /friend who doesn't judge. So I'm not berating myself. Still I love her dearly & if she didn't live in Alabama I'd be running over to visit her as often as I could (not that I'm super good at that). Guess I'll just be glad that she's a good texter! I am way better at texting than phone calls. She is Lynn's sister and they are so very similar, and yet completely different! I don't know how I ever lived without them!

Had a fun visit with Lynn's fur people. Buddy has lost weight, he's less of a sausage and more dog shaped. He still has his adorable curly soft hair that is unlike any other healer I've ever known. Bandit (his subservient little brother dog) is just the cutest little beast i've seen in a while! He has a headstand trick that just makes my eyes water with laughter! I took a pic so that willow's not the only heeler in this blog. So here's Bandit's happy side!

He's learned to do this when you say "show me your tail. & then once he's done it it's such fun that he does it a few more times just for fun. I love Lynn's dogs!

Spazz has a new trick. She lays on my pillow and puts her face on mine to purr me to sleep. The down side of this is that her tail is on Scott's pillow...hmmm. Purrrrrrrrr.....snmffff, nnnnnjjjhhhkkk, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Life's good! I love my kitties.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment