Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Finally back to a GOOD PLACE

I've had a hard time putting thoughts together and having much of anything good to say. But I'm there! Last weekend Scott and I went camping in Dry Hollow. Real Camping! We built our own fire ring, had no neighbors, watched baby squirrels, read books, and RELAXED. It was amazing. Kitties are settling back into the house and miss the smellavision but enjoy the chasing and playing space. Spazz caught a mouse in the garage last week...yay. Oscar LOVES being back at the Tulip Tree and spent a good part of today laughing with Fran and chattering all kinds of happy noises.

Life back in the shop is the same chaotic, delightful adventure that I'm used to. It's almost like I never left. We're settling into our new space, and trying to make it look like a flower shop again.

My fabulously talented and graceful mother has a broken arm. Poor girl had an unfortunate fall over the weekend and will be wearing a cast for the next few weeks. She's toughing it out and finding creative new ways to do her job with only one hand. Fortunately there's a whole family of florists up there to help her out.

Tomorrow I'm headed to Wendover with Adda & Ashlee. Should be an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment