Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Some bad days never mend,

Some nightmares never end, some tears will never dry, my day is done and no one died!
(channeling Don Williams here)

Fran had a panic this morning when people showed up to get flowers for a wedding we didn't know we had! We made it work, but you can imagine how that threw off the whole day. By 6:30, when we gave up on cleaning and searching for the lost piece of paper we needed, I was more than ready to just find a hole in the ground and climb into it.

My friend Tracy called me last night to let me know that he'd totaled his truck and trailer but that he was okay. He was in the midst of hauling his extra firewood home from his campground to use over the winter when something went wrong in the universe & he wound up in a head on collision with another truck. It's amazing he walked away.

Tonight I am mentally about the equal of a banana peel. Sorry, all the good stuff's gone, if all you need is compost I might be of some help eventually.

I have recipes - spinach alfredo and cheesecake chimis - to share, but not the mental acuity to write them down. But having promised them I will now remember!

blaaaaaaahhhhhhhh......zzzzzzzz.....ehm....huh
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment