Monday, August 30, 2010

Awesome Storm!

This morning around 6am the skies opened up and DUMPED on us! There was booming and flashing, and all sorts of excitement. I tucked the suddenly snuggly kitties under the blankie with me and fell back asleep listening to the storm. It was awesome!

Oscar's putting on new feathers and is all full of bawks and attitude! His "flappers" are coming in and he can ALMOST fly. It's entertaining when it's not terrifying. He loves snuggling and wants to be my buddy...until it's not his idea. Then he wants to bite my fingers off and make me miserable. So normal.

We started the new semester of college + they're re-doing the intersections surrounding our house, so it takes forever to get anywhere! Also the sidewalks are all blocked off, so I can't even bike/walk to work without a TON of hassle. Hopefully it gets better soon!

Worn out, boring life, but at least I've put together a few entertaining thoughts!
LIVE LONG & PROSPER!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment