Wednesday, July 6, 2011

All a Blur

Life's been pretty crazy lately, and I've been lazy about posting.  Thankfully Judy's good at guilting me, so I'm back.  Let's see...

Did a wedding for my 2nd cousin up in cache valley last week.  Lime green & hot pink.  Turned out great.  Really wish I'd gotten pictures!  But I took off before the setup was finished in order to get myself to camp.

We camped at Willows with the Whitmans (Mike & Lisa).  It was great!  Mike cooked, we shared campfires, played in the river, spent the afternoons chasing the shade & visiting.  It was a well needed rest.

Now we're home, the kitties have forgiven, and Oscar's been taken down a notch since his wing trimming.  He's a much better baby when he can't fly.

Other than all that, life's pretty boring.  Same list different day. Life's not too bad.
Live Long & Prosper!
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment