Friday, July 15, 2011

Allergies!

Don't know why, but this year my allergies are killin' me!  I cough for an hour after I get up every morning.  Bless whoever came up with 12 hour psudafed, and curse the idiots who made it so that you have to stand in line at the pharmacy to get it.

They're redesigning the intersection at 45th & Redwood.  So all night long there are rumblings, boomings, & scraping noises.  Since I'm a very light sleeper & we usually leave the bedroom window open to pull in cool air from the swamp cooler; this is not ideal.  Also every time we go ANYWHERE we get to play the lane closure game.

July is our big camping month (stayed home all of June).  We're going to camp Sunrise (logan canyon) this weekend for the Murray family reunion (Glenn's crew).  Should be an interesting time.  We're taking the tow along trailer this time without the bikes.  It sure is nice to have the extra space.  I love my camper, but it is TINY.

Our next adventure will be the famous Preston Night Rodeo.  My darling cousin Kelcee took Jr. Queen on the queening contest & we're gonna go watch her ride.  Also there will be swimming!  We're gonna finish off that trip at Downata Hot Springs.  I have good memories of there from my childhood & it makes it a clear shot home on I-15.

I'd better get going & finish packing up the camper.
Live Long & Prosper
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment