Sunday, February 19, 2012

Changes

Wednesday I found out that I won't be going back to my job as secretary for advising at Jordan.  That news was very upsetting & scary.  I have REALLY LOVED that job, and like the atmosphere & people I get to work with out there.  But I turns out I don't really get a vote on this change, so I just better be optimistic about the new opportunities and challenges that working in the redwood office brings.  The first and most dreadful one of those challenges being a 7:45am start.  Blehk!  I am not a morning person!

Yesterday Mom & Glenn came down.  We went to our favorite chinese buffet & then the annual RV show.  Mom brought her 2 wheelchairs, and the 4 of us took turns gimping around.  As always there were lots of things that caught our eye, and lots of food for thought.  Mom & Glenn saw several things that gave them ideas for their concession trailer.  Scott and I saw a couple 5th wheel trailers that line up with things we've liked before.  There was also a trailer much like the one we fell in love with while in Quartzsite this last visit.  We still prefer that to most of the other options we've looked at.

This post has been left open on my computer for two days, I'm not sure where I was headed with my narrative.  Therefor I'm just going to tie it up & post it as is.  I'm hoping to make a batch of Oreo bon bons this afternoon & I need to do some recipe research.

Y'all take care.
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment