Monday, April 16, 2012

Awesome Weekend!

For the first time since my surgery I felt up to the task of driving myself to cache valley for a visit.  It was great.  Had a great visit with Mom and got to attend a baby shower for one of my favorite friends.  Then Sunday I went out to visit my Sambo kitty who lives at Aunt Leisa's house & my adorable cousin Eric invited me on a wagon ride with his humongous pulling horses.  It was so fun, right, and satisfying to my stressed out soul.  I took a bunch of photos & want to share a few.




Willis, Vern, & Rose all wanted to borrow my blanket, guess they were cold...or hungry, it was hard to tell.

Willis helping me watch Eric pull with his team.  Note: I did not use any zoom or cropping on this shot.  He was literally standing on top of me.

Bruce & Bell taking us for a ride.



Rose, Willis, Eric, Bruce, Bell, and Tater playing follow the leader.




And last but no no stretch least the saddle my favorite rodeo queen won at the Pocatello queening contest.  She's been training for this for the last 14 years and we're all so proud to have "taught her everything we know"  I love this kid, and it's so fun to see her so excited & proud of herself.
 

I didn't get photo's of the other cool thing I saw this weekend.  Mom & Glenn have the foundation of their trailer finished & are ready to begin the assembly of what they've already built and remodeled several times in their heads.  It's great to see them both so excited and proud of this project together.  I think it's going to be an amazing, fun, exhausting, and rewarding experience.

Had a pretty good day at work today, the expected craziness of rush, and running the desk by myself for the first part of the day, but I'm getting used to that.  Lynn's back to work after her eye surgery last week.  It's technicolor awesome!  She's so positive and strong.  We're all glad she can see again.

I'm off to do some dishes & locate some sort of dinner.
Live long & prosper!
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment