Saturday, April 7, 2012

More of the same.

I honestly regret that my life is so simple.  I work, I sleep, I manage the pain to the best of my ability, and each day I'm a little stronger.  It's boring as hell!  But when I consider the options it's hard to be upset.  I did have a fairly fabulous week.  It was the beginning of "rush" and I handled my fair share of the occupational stress plus some, but I also got to share some creative talent with my new "work family" and that wasn't bad. 
Also Chris came by for a short visit today, I still love that kid.
The brown kitties are cuter than ever, playing and socializing.  Even Oscar takes joy in watching their antics.
I've had some really good chat time with Mom today.  She walked familiar roads in Smithfield while we talked.  I wish I could have been there with her, but since I can't I'll happily take being there in spirit.  I really enjoy those moments.
Kitties are staging battle, and Scott's making amazing smells in the kitchen.  I must go.
~live long & prosper~m

1 comment: