Friday, May 2, 2014

I Dunno

Can't decide what was the best part of today. 
Sleeping in?
Cheesy poofs for lunch with perfectly mixed arnold palmers, & getting to enjoy said cheesy poofs with Mum & Glenn?
Driving Jayne around town with the radio turned up & not having to change the channel to find good tunes? Jayne and I are beginning to bond finally.
Flower shopping at TI with Mum & seeing Lucy & Toni?
Finding all the smudge supplies I needed at the trading post & enjoying a good balancing moment if somewhat interrupted by curious kitties?  The brown ones are not used to smudge and kept trying to help.
Getting my strawberries, canopy, purple telescoping water wand, and pocket hose at last?  Scotty says they pretty much emptied the Fed Ex truck on our porch, LOL.
Having french toast for dinner (nope, I'm not on a diet, and nope I'm not a responsible adult)? There was browned butter left over in the bottom of the pan that I had to pour over my toast.

Yep it was a terrible day. NOT!
Tomorrow I have to go go back to TI, I get to have lunch with Chris (we rescheduled last minute), & work on building a kitty shelf & re-upholstering a bench that belonged to my Grandma.  Should be busy but productive.

Next week is gonna be crazy with Health Days and Mother's Day, then I'm hoping to spend some time in my canyon (where I camp hosted) with some of my favorite people for my birthday.  So if I don't post for a while it's because I'm busy relaxing & havin' a great time.

Y'all live long & prosper!
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment