Monday, May 16, 2011

Another Year Older

So I turned 29, didn't notice any difference.  I think I'll stop here.  29 from now on. 

Saturday Scott & I took off for Park City, and did NOTHING.  It was grandly lazy, and quite enjoyable.  In fact it was so grandly lazy that I have nothing to report except watching some crazy tv show about a man who tames "cats from hell" by teaching their people not to have screwed up expectations.  Go figure, on our night away from home without our "children" we watched a show about being better cat parents.

Today I woke up early, spent some quality time with Oscar (we sang), and did yoga with the cats (it lends a whole new layer of complexity to the experience).  It wasn't at all a bad way to start the day & I'm hoping
to make time for more of the same soon.

This weekend we're hauling the cycles, trailer, and camper to Lava to recreate with some of our chosen family.  Every year the Ashlee & Randy come home from their big trip full of  joy & it's always right between or right on Mother's Day or Memorial Day.  This year it's smack between them & we jumped at the chance to go with.  They're renting a cabin & we're taking our rig (I'm feeling pretty satisfied about bringing my own bed & kitchen along).  Both of their parents are gonna be there, and they're some of my favorite folks.  There's much fun and relaxation planned.

Wednesday I get to hang out with 2 of my favorite girls Ashlee & Emily.  Should be a great visit.  Yay for girl time!

Gotta get out there and finish cooking dinner (yes, we eat late, get over it).

Live long & prosper.
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment