Friday, March 30, 2012

Fabulous Friday

This week got off to a rough start but ended on a lovely note.  It's a beautiful day, due to circumstances beyond my control I got off work early, and Oscar & I are hangin in the living room with the windows open watching the kitties while they watch the birds through the screen.


I got to do some really fun flower arranging last night.  Thonette from DWF (one of my favorite floral wholesale places) needed help making a carnation puppy & I got to help.  It turned out super cute & I had a lot of fun putting it together.


       

This was for the funeral of a gentleman who bred, raised, and loved miniature black poodles.  He also loved spring flowers & the color pink. I think it works perfectly for the situation.

I took the leftover flowers that Thonette gave me to work today and have quite probably open a can of worms.  I am now under contract to put together Easter centerpieces for several people I work with.  Not that I'm really very upset about it.  I still love arranging and now that it's only my "hobby" again it's relaxing.

Yahzi's being pretty adorable as he watches his favorite "smellavision" channel.  Gonna sign off and try to get some pictures.
Live Long & Prosper.
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment