Friday, March 6, 2009

All's Well.

We've rolled through another week, sorta eventful there at the beginning, but boring since then. Scott's got a leg he can stand to walk on *no punn intended* for a few hours at a time (major improvement, even if it does leave welts still) so he's busy working on his truck. Something about electrical resistance in the ground line. He's been chasing that problem for a week now.

I paid my bills tonight, never a fun experience, but there was enough money to get them all covered. Don't know how that'll work out next time (this was the last of my full amount paychecks). But I'm trying not to stress because I can't do anything more about it. I really hope something comes out of all these jobs I'm applying for.

Other than puttering and cleaning we have no plans for the weekend, should be fun. I think I'll make chili verde.

Yahzi's still hasn't purged his hairball, but aside from the yaking noises seems to be acting more like himself. Oscar has learned that "I hate you." is a term of affection (thanks scott) and now tells me that several times a day.

Scott's back in the house and acting like he wants company so I'll go be the attentive wife for a few.

Happy Weekend y'all!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment