Friday, March 27, 2009

No Bus, Just Fuss

And really not that bad. Or maybe that's all the helium & latex fumes I inhaled today talking. Either way, I'm feeling pretty buoyant tonight.

Could be the 3 hour carving session I had this afternoon in the sunshine. It was wonderful, until my hands went numb from cold :). But I got a lot of the spirals on the bottom of my stick started, I'll post a picture when I have them finished. That's been a fun starter project, and I've really enjoyed all the time I've spent (even the blisters I've earned) learning from the process.

Also got in some fun visit time with Oscar's alter ego, Oscar the dog (our neighbors' puppy). He true to form, started his visit by running for Scott's sticky leg and trying to knock him over.

Bird brain is helping me type now, and I really don't want to clean poop out of my keyboard. Yes, BIRD SHIT, ewwwwwww. Doesn't smell, and isn't anything like changing diapers, so consider before you have a fit. Anyhow, gonna go, and be attentive for a while.

Keep on the sunny side!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment