Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back to Flowers!

Today I reported for work at Tulip Tree. It was awesome! I love being a florist. And though a bit rusty, I haven't forgotten what I know. And tomorrow, Oscar gets to go with me. He really loved the flower shop over Mother's day

I really miss the canyon though. Had a hard time sleeping last night because of all the NOISE here. And though I think I'll very quickly appreciate my job being a metered specific thing, I'm actually missing my work coming to me, and not having to stress a time schedule (other than the gate).

We have a huge project getting the camper cleaned out, and I still have to go get my bike this weekend (weather permitting). But when that's done I believe we're gonna go play a bit before the season's over. Wendover, the geode beds, antelope island, and whatever else comes up.

I'm about 8 kinds of worn out tonight.
Be well y'all.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment