Sunday, September 13, 2009

Just a Quick Update

I'm camped in Perception on my way home. Many bitter sweets leaving Willows. But my awesome pickup campers the Stephensons came to help me finish the season and get moved home. They're awesome people and I'm looking forward to camping with them in the future. They have a Lance camper, dually truck, motorcycles, fast cars, and cats....gee we have almost nothin' in common. *NOT* They're awesome! I'm having all kinds of feel bads about leaving my canyon home and losing my daily contact with Thom & Judy, and other AL&L people. Not to mention the neat campers I keep meeting. I have so many permanent friends now that began as campers. And the cool thing is that I can go camp with them because they're CAMPERS. So Scott & I don't have to drive each other crazy camping by our selves...not that we have a big problem with that. Having other people to try our food experiments on is always good. Sounds like we're gonna go camp Antelope Island with our NY friends the Whitmans sometime soon. Mike was a chef for a while, so you can imagine us starving to death on that trip. Or not. Mike has officially relegated me to cobbler duty when he's around. I don't mind at all. In fact it's kinda fun, and very yummy. Collard greens and campfire ham have been promised. I have discovered this week that camping when I'm NOT in charge ROCKS. Not that I didn't have a lot of fun hosting. I'll be back.

Running out of battery and didn't bring my cord over from the camper, so I'm gonna end here. Pictures soon.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment