Friday, September 25, 2009

EASTWICK = PAUL GROSS is back on TV!!!!!!!

Yay! yay. YAY. YaY!!!!!

Feel free to imagine me leaping for joy cuz that's what I did when I first saw this promo. And yes I have the first episode recorded and have watched it twice (really bugged Scott the first time cuz i had to keep pausing in order to squeal and giggle). I don't get wound up about celebrities very often, but Paul is my FAVORITE. So I'm slightly excited about this show. Though I'd prolly be a fan even if it didn't have PAUL GROSS in it...prolly. But it does, so EVERYBODY WATCH! Yay. yay. yay, yay....YAY!

Yay!
-m

1 comment:

  1. Hey its fun to catch up with you every once in a while by reading your posts! Hope to see you soon--I miss you! Maybe you could come camp up at cottonwood lake. You would have to wait a few days for our snow to melt though. yikes! But strangely I'm not uptight about it. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete