Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hit the Ground RUNNING.

Life has been crazy. I'm finally getting back to normal, sorta. Have yet to finish cleaning out the camper, but have made progress. I'm so tired and soar once I get home from work that I haven't been able to get much done. I believe my big goal for the weekend will be changing the water in the hot tub so that i can soak away some of my owies and perhaps get more done. Kitties are adjusting to being at home, and Oscar is LOVING having space to fly in (wing trimming comes soon).

Scott's made several batches of jam this week, and I've found an awesome breadmaker recipe, for amish bread (lol, amish bread in an electric bread machine). Not much can bead fresh home made bread slathered with butter and fresh pear jam. Oscar approves. Scott's had a bunch of use it or lose it vacation time this week, so he bought a couple computer games (so I've had a LOT of time to myself. Fortunately I've had more than a little catching up to do and haven't had a hard time keepin myself entertained. A lot happens in 3 months.

I'm gonna go find some kind of leftovers for dinner, tuck Oscar into his cage (he's helping me by sitting on top of the computer screen right now), and then start a batch of laundry. Should be just about all the mobility my back can handle for one night. Grr.

Y'all be good!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment