Monday, November 22, 2010

As Predicted.

I woke up with a nasty sore throat, and the day just kept getting more and more awesome from there (please read sarcasm here).  The good news is that I'm a third of the way through the worst part of this week.  Bad news is that I worked till after nine tonight and I'll prolly be later than that tomorrow.  It's a very good thing that holidays don't come every week.

The funny bit of today happened when Ace Disposal showed up to empty our dumpster.  They pulled past the front of our store and for a few seconds the whole front window was filled with their RED truck.  Oscar nearly fell off his cage screaming about the scary thing and trying to get to me so that he felt safe.  I've mentioned before that he has an issue with red foods; apparently it extends to red objects also, and big red things are terrifying.  We had a good laugh at his expense, and he joined in with us once he calmed down a bit.

I'm exhausted.  Gonna go scritch a kitty, watch lie to me, and then crash.
G'nite all.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment