Wednesday, November 3, 2010

hard to pin down

Lately I've had a hard time coming up with things I'd like to share.  Pretty sure it ties into the anxiety both Scott & I are having with our roommate.  Fact is neither of us is enjoying having someone else in our space, and I'm pretty sure Colorado isn't either.  It's a near impossible situation to be happy with.  We don't want to be unreasonable, but we're reaching our limits.

Today his grandmother managed to deliver a crude insult to me with a smile.  No, I don't have children, that doesn't mean there's something wrong with me.  Seriously I refuse to justify the intimate details of my life to strangers

I already have enough hypocrytical judgemental folks in my life.  I don't need more.  Sorry, I just ran out of 'give a shits'.  Moving on.

Works been stressed too. Don't know if it's my attitude, money stress, or something else.  Just hoping it'll improve soon.  I hate grumpy days.  We've been slow on orders lately and I'm not getting the hours i need to cover my bills.  I hope it'll improve, but bleh!  I can't do this much longer.  I'm seeing hiring posters and thinking about applying.  No way I can do two jobs and keep managing my pain, so that's a HUGE issue.

This is depressing! My inital response is to plan something fun for the weekend, but that would mean trusting our home and pets to the roommate.  Not happenin.  BLEH!
I hate this.
Why did I do this to me!?!
Hope I learn to say NO!


Gonna quit complainin, cuz I did it to myself, only I can undo it.

-m

1 comment: