Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm still awake, so it still counts!

As a concerned an responsible pet parent I have talked to my cats about catnip.  They consume responsibly, and never drive after....LOL.
This is Royla  2 summers ago, that's FRESH catnip on the floor, and yes her pupils are VERY dilated.

Tonight I brought the cat shelter into the house & dosed it liberally with catnip.  My hope is that when, hopefully IF Royla get's here it smells familiar, and also like nip.  Her other mom is dragging her feet, and that's ok with me.  My worst fear is that Royla can't handle being outside here, and takes off to find her other people who have moved and are a hundred miles away besides.  Spazz loves nip & is waiting until I'm not watching to check out the shelter, Sider thinks it's pretty cool, and I think Yahz is waiting  to see if he fits.

Happy Weekend!
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment