Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This is the Cough that Never Ends...Yes it goes on & on.....

I've caught hell at work the last two days for coughing & sneezing (as though I could help it).  By the time I get home I'm too tired (and more than a little frustrated) to do more than take another cold pill and climb into bed.  So today I am staying home with Oscar & doing my best to get the rest of this crud outa my lungs.  Oscar thinks it's a fine idea & keeps trying to mimic the coughing sound.  I'm trying to find the humor in that, I really am.

So I'm three days behind on sharing my happy things.  Let's see...
1- my tropicana rose bush is budding out thicker than ever so YAY I didn't kill it with the mega pruning. I should get a bunch of delish raspberry scented blooms before too long.
2- I've got no less than 3 camping trips in the works for this summer, mostly close to home, but all fun.  I think we're gonna try camping Zions for my birthday, might be crowded, but we've had some great recommendations for out of the way boondocking places & neither of us minds an adventure knowing that anywhere we can park we have our own bed etc in the back of the truck...cant' decide rather to take the bikes and trailer with us or not.
3- .......well that's today's isn't it....I suppose the shiny thing about today would be kitties.  They're awfully adorable when they set their minds to it.

Gotta go find some sort of lunch so that I can take another pill.
Live Long & Prosper.
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment