Friday, April 8, 2011

sick & tired of being sick and tired

I feel like this week has been about 40 days long.  Just today was at least 400 hours.  This bug just doesn't end.  Mom says it's going around Cache Valley too.  Blehk!

Anyhow, tonight my shiny thing is one of my favorite cure all solutions.  It's not only delicious, it's helpful.
Not much else worth reporting, haven't left the house in 2 days, hoping I can work tomorrow without pissing Adda off with my cough....
Oh, another shiny thing, Scott found out that in July our insurance policy will be changing so that a co pay is no longer required on a preventative visit.  In response to this delightfully sense making development I am considering a major alteration in my anti doctor going policy.  The mandatory $20+ bucks out of my pocket every time I cross their doorstep has been my primary complaint.  Also, if I can get a rx for my over the counter allergy pills the insurance will cover them now also.  That's $20 a month in savings right there...

Alright,  I've finished my soda, and taken ANOTHER cold pill.  Hopefully this time when I lay down my head doesn't immediately pressurize.  Wish me luck!
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment