Sunday, July 5, 2009

Exactly how tired can one human be?

I had a fantastic weekend, my campground was full of good campers & I had all kinds of fantastic visitors. However, there was little to no time for napping, and I was up well past midnight almost every day this week. Match that to getting up at 7am to open the gate, and you have a recipe for exhaustion. Today it hit me hard. I wound up being forced to spend a few hours in bed dealing with incredible nerve pain. I will be very happy to crawl into bed soon and have this day be over.

The weather this week has been weird! Sunny days and muggy rainy evenings. The rain sucks, but driving my golf cart through low flying clouds is kinda cool. I still haven't heard from the previous camp host, so don't know if I'm here for another few weeks or another few months. Kinda makes it hard to decide how much I settle into my campsite. Hopefully she figures things out soon so I can quit living in limbo.

I know I say this every week, but I'm just too tired to string thoughts together. I PROMISE I'm gonna write a real post here soon. Till then y'all take care!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment