Friday, January 8, 2010

Bring on the weekend!

Here's the only pic I took while in Quartzsite (other than rasputin squash-long story). I'll have to beg Judy for pictures of the burrows and a snap of the road runner (he was only a few feet away from me and was just awesome to see). With her blessing I'd love to share them. This one I took with my phone out the car window while going 40 so the quality sux but you can still see how awesome the sunset was.

Wow, just saw a kitten on tv who was born without hind paws. My immediate response was to reach out with my 2 hands to my 2 kitties who are both touching me (pretty much constantly ever since we got back monday) and say "see you've got 4 paws, be thankful". I'm not certain, but I think that means I'm as broken as them. And then to prove the point I just wasted your time telling you about it. Yup broken.

Going to Avitar 3D Imax with a few old friends tomorrow. Should be fun, we're seated near the screen tough. I think I'll take dramamine before we leave home. Wish us luck!

Live Long & Prosper!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment