Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What The!!!!!

Spent the major part of my evening being thwarted. I've been feeling supremely guilty about not visiting Lynn enough while she's stuck in the hospital/rehab place. We saw her saturday briefly but both of us spent sunday & monday fighting migraines & phantom pain (respectively). So today when I felt better I knew I needed to go visit her take her the wire palm tree I made...but she wasn't there! So I called Scott, found out where she was, and went there...but they had no patient with that name...AAAAGGHHH! If I was less confident that communications are easy to confuse I'd be freaking out. But by the time that I gave up tonight there was no easy way of ascertaining where on earth she ended up. Here's crossing our fingers for tomorrow. I'll try to remember to snap a picture of the palm tree before I give it away!
shitts and giggles!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment