Friday, January 8, 2010

some days you gotta dance

Not that I ever REALLY dance...but that seams like the right phrase for today. It was just one of those cling by the skin of your teeth good days. I'm still on mental vacation *haleluja* and things have yet to become complicated at all yet. Work is the usual bowl of cherries (not literally, but I love describing it that way & it's close enough). Other than Oscars new comando escape artist tactics Home is boring and painless (my boss and I took on a goal a night strategy this week that seems to make big problems bite size).
Our Lynn is back in the hospital with fluid in her lungs *tch tch* haven't been out to commiserate with her but will soon~
Made evil rice krispie fruit nut bars tonight...tragic...shall never repeat (can never, was a soma this soma that recipe).
Spazzy's angling for a name change. She shall be known as Snuggly if she doesn't soon change her ways! I think she's glad I'm home. Sorry Scott, they is Mah Kittah! Yahzi is still working on forgiveness, he'll come around soon.
Gonna go steal one more bite of gooey yum and then off to bed.
y-all take care!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment