Sunday, October 10, 2010

All in perpective

sWhile on my fabulous, unplanned boondocking  adventure, I found myself at Lynn's place (Scott's mom) in Bluffdale.  We had a great visit Saturday morning while Danny went to do the shopping, and it was decided that I should wait for Scott to come out and join us for a further visit before I took off on the next leg of my random adventure.  However, when Lynn woke up from her nap (here's me hoping that our fabulous visit isn't what wore her out) she was short of oxygen and couldn't slow her pulse down even with the oxygen machine turned on high. 

Strangely watching Edward Scissorhands helped tremendously with my acceptance of our roomate situation.  It's still absolutely NOT permanent, but I feel more comfortable saying what I need to say to be more comfortable in the short term.  Go figure.

Latest update on Lynn is that she's stable, comfortable, and going home as soon as possible. Fingers crossed!  She deserves a good break!

Scott tuned up the snow blower today...I'm hoping that's a gross perversion of pessimism.  I love snow, but not yet.  Fall is nice while it lasts.

Still craving a family camping weekend with Scotty.  Might be awesome!  Maybe next week.
Scott's attempting to pick up the Spazzy, that's dangerous...now he's taunting her...better go stuporvise!
Watch out for the claws and fangs!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment