Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bring your Mom to work Day

Sorry y'all I wrote this the other day and never finished posting it.

Apparently I missed the memo, it was today.  Mom spent the day at the flower shop while Glenn was busy doing testing and certification for his new job.  It was a lot of fun to have her there.  Oscar had a fabulous day with all the people there and things going on.

Somehow Fran talked me into taking a shot of cod liver oil.  OMG, there are no words to express how horrible it was, and I'm fairly tough about such things.  My stomach, along with the rest of me went into full on revolt.  I will not be repeating the experience. BLEHK!

Scott's instant messaging me from his room, strange how that's normal at our house.  Guess it's better than ignoring each other.
G'nite y'all!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment