Thursday, October 7, 2010

GGGGGRRRRRRRRR!

I'm not blogging today, I'm in an even worse mood than the other day.  Doing a favor for someone and getting taken advantage of is so utterly frustrating.  Dumb thing is I knew it was gonna happen, saw it coming, and did it anyway.  Now I have to put on my bitchy tude and be the bad guy in order to get control of my own life back.  I HATE being bitchy.  I would do just about anything to avoid having a nasty confrontation.  I am SO hating EVERYTHING right now.  Gonna go shower, take a headache pill and pretend I don't care about all the crap that I should be confronting.  Not that it will help, but I can NOT handle this kind of internal stress any longer.  I have GOT to get better at shrugging off the BS that people push at me.  I now see that's the lesson I'm supposed to learn here.  K, can it be OVER?!?
Bleh.
 --------
Feeling a bunch better after deciding to take off for the weekend and be completely irresponsible.  Scott's staying home to kill zombies and make sure our house isn't taken over by strangers.  He even agreed to care for Oscar so that I don't have to pack him up.  I'm not even making up my mind about where I'm going until I get wherever it is.  We have several boondocking favorite spots close by and I'm quite enjoying the lack of plan.  I'll read, watch a few DVDs, sit quietly and think...and hopefully by Monday I'm in a better mood.  Anyhow, don't expect to hear from me anytime soon.  I'm gonna be ok...I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment