Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pissy Day

Be ye warned, I'm in a rotten mood that's just beginning to fade.  Take everything with that perspective in mind.  I can't even begin to point out what made today so miserable.  It just was.

On a shinier note, today marks the 8th anniversary of Scott's & my wedding.  That feels pretty strange.  Perhaps it's because neither of us is a real grown up and being an old married couple is what grown ups do.  However, we both managed to remember this anniversary (unlike last year when we both managed to remember it days later).  We went to Taste of Thai and had shitty service and medium good food (perhaps I'm being judgmental because I know they can do better, I hate their new location, and I'm in a bad mood).  Anyhow.  Yay for us.

On our way to dinner we took the back roads through our neighborhood since all of the main intersections within a mile of us are under mega reconstruction.  Along the way a man in a diaper (no pants) crawled into the middle of the road and then turned to stare at us while we maneuvered our car around him.  I can't even begin to understand what all led up to that situation...I just know it was the perfect cherry on top of my pissy day.  Add to that the loud youngsters who's parent brought playing cards to dinner, the server who insisted on telling us what we should order since he was certain we'd never had thai before....AAAAAHHHHGGGG!  Shoulda saved going out for a better mood I guess.  But it sounded like such a good plan yesterday.

Here's hoping tomorrow's a better day!  I'm calling it quits on this one.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment