Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Locked my keys in the car....again.

Wish I wasn't quite so good at that.  But I guess as these things go locking my keys in the car isn't the worst habit I could have.  Fortunately I have a AAA card and a patient husband.   Anyhow today my lock out was at the pet store in Bountiful where I got Oscar.  During my wait I discovered that his favorite toys are not manufactured anymore, that there are birds stranger than him...but just barely, and that my pets are spoiled.  Gotta get myself back to a normal work schedule just to pay for the toys and kibble I bought while waiting.  & I still had to come home & order the scratcher refills online.  Spazz's favorite place to lay is on top of her scratching toy,  she often sleeps face down there.  I'm certain that the catnip embedded in the cardboard center has something to do with it.  Recently I flipped the cardboard over making her favorite toy EVEN BETTER!  They've all been taking turns attacking it and sharpening their claws.  However today when we came home it looked like this:

I believe the intended message is quite clear.  Fresh nip, & new stuffing is required.


Gonna go play with Oscar for a bit, and then go empty the elk meat out of the camper freezer so we have room for food in there.  Then bed, I'm all sorts of tired.
Nite nite.
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment