Thursday, August 25, 2011

Movin' On

Yesterday I had an interview at the West Jordan Campus of the community college.  Today they hired me!  Yippee Skippeeeee!   I'm kinda excited to have a REAL job after 2 years of  Tulip Tree limbo.  Not that I haven't loved my job there, but there is so little method to balance the madness it can be very stressful & hard to keep positive.

My new job as a secretary for the academic advising department is gonna be a big change.  My first obstacle will be being vertical and chipper by 9am every morning.  I may have to teach myself to drink coffee *ick*.  They're in a bit of a hurry to get me into position & trained, so I'm starting Monday.  That makes tomorrow my last day at the flower shop...not that I'm really quitting, just not gonna be there every day like I'm used to.  I know I'm gonna miss it, but I am SO excited to be moving on in the world.

Better go scrounge up something that resembles dinner.

Live long & prosper!
~m


No comments:

Post a Comment