Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another Quick Note

I'm headed to Logan tomorrow. Yay. It's Mom's first big event since her surgery, so I'm going up to help her work her miracles. I'll try to get some pictures and post them...but no guarantees, usually by the time the arrangements are done I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep like a kitty.

Just my luck, I spent most of last night trying not to scream. One of my ribs is out of alignment (this is my non medical description) and is putting all kinds of pressure on nerves. Between the nausea and it being rather painful to breathe, I have not had a good day. But when Scott got home tonight he was able to pop what I think was the out of place bone, and now all I'm dealing with is the sore muscles. I hope! Isn't the human body an interesting machine. Scotty just found some of my soma while cleaning the kitchen. Yippee I thought I was out. That certainly helps me feel more happy shiny about tomorrow.

Went to dinner with Judy, Thom, & Russ. Good times. I honestly think we could have a good time with those guys just watching paint dry.

Oscar has just informed me that it is BIRDY SNUGGLE TIME. And after that I think I really will try sleeping like a kitty, that appeals more and more as I think about it.

Live Long & Prosper.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment