Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bad Human, no cookie!

Just so y'all get my reference, here's the famous lol cat that inspired my title tonight. ->










However Spazz's sentiments differ slightly due to the evil awful thing we just finished abusing her with. In other words, we trimmed her fur. All though she purred most of the time we did it and wasn't all that stressed by the process, now that the other cats can see her in her new style, she hates us. Well skritches feel pretty damn good still, but only when Yahzi's not looking. I'll admit it's not the smoothest haircut I've given. But since it's my first on a cat I'm feeling pretty good about it. Tomorrow is Royla's turn and then Mr. Muscle cat will have his chance to kick our butts. I'm guessing that by the time we're done, paying someone else $90 to do it won't seem like all that much. But I am certain that this way is much easier on the cats, and I really don't mind if they don't have show worthy haircuts. They'll be cooler and have less hairball issues (vet says that's prolly what's been wrong with Yahzi, too much fur in his diet).

Scotty's fever only ran 24 hours, and he's feeling much better (yay). He was able to strap his sticky leg on and stuporvise the cement pouring. Thanks to Glenn and his magical troweling skills, we have a BEAUTIFUL cement pad in the back yard. I'd post a picture of that, but I'm guessing none of y'all would find it nearly as exciting as we do. Got exciting for a little while, just as he got everything smoothed out the sky cracked open and POURED. Fortunately Scott had gone to the store for a BIG tarp earlier and we were able to get things tented over JUST in time. We then spent the next hour poking and prodding and keeping the cement dry while Glenn got it finished. Now all Scotty has to do is build a shed....lol.

Seems like I've posted nearly every day this week. I think I'll take a break this weekend unless I get better pictures of the grooming with the other cats. Oscar's over there giggling. Wonder where he learned that? Giggling, meowing, and the other day he said "give me one" can't tell if that's his version of a Mucuey word or his own creation. I don't think I say that much.

Ooooh Spazz has come to forgive. I must go be snuggly now.

Y'all take care & have a good weekend.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment