Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Well then.

So Asgard is still not up, and now Scott's worried it may never come back. He keeps asking questions and providing information and logic, and no one else is talking. So I had to set up a new email account, and write off all those job applications I've sent out in the last few weeks. Unless they call me...I hope one of them calls me. So if you need to email me, I have a gmail account now.
mari.brown.xiii@gmail.com
We're plotting names for the new server, how's everyone with their Norse mythology? Suggestions welcome.

At least Scott's not sick and mopey anymore. Good thing since we all had to bust our butts keeping the cement dry last night. But it's done and looks good, and it's huge. It's gonna be awesome to have a shed again.

I had a bunch of fun today shoveling topsoil with Ashlee. So much fun that it'll be just fine if I don't have to shovel anything else for a long time! I believe my owies have owies tonight.

I have a bunch of other online stuff to switch over to my new email, so I'm gonna get to it before run out of energy.

Be well.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment