Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Uh Oh...

Scotty's running a fever and too sick to watch tv. He actually felt too sick to be at work (that never happens), and has been running a fever all night. Of course he's being tough, but I know he's miserable, cuz he actually took asprin and a drink of water when I offered it for the third time. He also let Oscar snuggle him, a sure sign of weakness.

We're pouring cement tomorrow, I'm doing the NO rain dance. I have a thousand things to do, and only plan on getting half of them done. I have a job interview and then another on Wednesday, both with the college. Really hope one of them pans out!

I also hope to get my email back!!!!! stupid dummy who shut it down anyhow!
And most important, I hope Scott wakes up his chipper coffee deprived self!

Live long and prosper.
-m

1 comment: