Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ew.

Woke up with a sore throat and ear ache. Have had a headache for days but thought it was just stress. Scott thinks maybe I was right. I give up! I have stuff to get done, and things to finish. I can NOT be sick. But today i was. I took a good nap and am now being punished for it. It's 1:30 and a convenient time to tie up my phone line, excellent for Spazz to get snuggles, and BAD for me to be awake! I really hope this is just another symptom of my allergies and backs off! The weather's supposed to be great this weekend, so I'm gonna need to kick butt & take names. I want to say "bring it" and smile, but with a flat tire on the golf cart and not feeling my best I'm sorta whimpering. Oh well. That's what I get for bragging on Mike's cooking and admitting that I'd need to log miles on the trike!

Let's all focus on being well this weekend K?
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment