Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Finally! A day worth writing about!

Today I spent the morning doing menial house and campground chores. I then took a nap. YES, I was so reckless as to abandon all of my ESSENTIAL responsibilities and sleep while the sun was out. I consider it one of the perks of this job. Hopefully no one sets out to prove me wrong.

There's been quite a bit of unececarry stress up here lately. Hopefully it all evens out. Otherwise I'll be executing plan B. Stress makes my pain levels soar! My nap today was less of a luxury than a necessity, I got next to no sleep last night.

After my nap I headed down into Ogden and bought propane. 100lbs of propane is a lot. But it'll last a while. Especially if we ever get some summer weather!

Then I got to see Jackie. Funny how some friendships can pick up after years with barely a batting of the eyes. I've missed her.

Mike & Lisa are camping elsewhere for a few weeks. I miss them. They're a great distraction and good company. Though perhaps I'll motivate myself into hammocking and cooking over the campfire while they're gone.

Saw Bullwinkle last night. He was down in South fork. He really is an awesome sight. Possibly terrifying, but beautiful.

It's late, I'm absolutely worn out, and the kitties require snuggles (they don't care for thunder).

Tomorrow's my day off so I'm hoping to get down to T&J's and do some real interneting.

Taking a deep breath and hoping for the best.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment