Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back to "Normal"

Sort of....
Valentines was not quite the nightmare it usually is, but I caught a bug that's had me off kilter all week.  Fortunately it was the weekend so I didn't miss too much work.  Friday I loaded up on cold pills so Scott & I could wander the RV show.  It was well worth the effort.  We're not in the market to buy one just now, but since we will probably buy something used in a few years it doesn't hurt at all to keep track of what's selling right now.  Also it's fun. We found an RV that felt like home.  In a few years when we're to a buying place for a big 5th Wheel I won't pout a bit if we can get a Montana 3750 FL.  It's a pretty big trailer at 38' feet, and we'll need a bigger truck to tow it, but as a full time home it seems about right.  We've seen several other things that would work (some quite a bit smaller), and there's plenty of time to change our minds yet.

Oscar & I are listening to the Pandora Beauty & the Beast channel.  He LOVES to sing along with Disney songs, it's pretty entertaining.  Tonight we worked on refinishing his BIG cage.  It's a hand me down we inherited from Matt when he moved out of his house.  It's home made & had some rough edges & rusty spots I wanted to clean up before we paint it.  Compared to his current cages it's HUGE.  I'm hoping that new territory & being able to watch animal planet when he's home alone will help him be a happier boy.  He's not been very good lately & got himself uninvited from Tulip Tree for a while.  Dunno what to call this "stage" in his development, but I can't wait for us to grow out of it!

Not too much more worth mentioning, doesn't help that I'm pretty much exhausted after my first "normal" day back at work & then working on Oscar's project.

Live Long & Prosper
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment