Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Picking up Speed

This week is quite possibly my least favorite of the whole year.  Valentines Day is a swear word in my dictionary (also low fat, duh that usually just means they added a BUNCH of sugar to cover the weird low fat taste, but that's another rant).  We nearly kill ourselves making REALLY boring arrangements, and getting them all delivered to recipients whom are generally unexcited to receive them.  It's simply what's expected. TShe sheer amount of money that people will spend to get a vase of long stem Red roses that will be dead within a week DISGUSTS ME!  Put some thought and money into a meaningful gift that you actually thought about.  Good grief!  It's my job, and I'll take your money, but I get to think you're REALLY STUPID while I'm doing it.


Tomorrow is the 1st anniversary of our shop fire.  None of us is exactly certain how to deal with that.  It's not exactly something to celebrate...but it's turned out to be a cathartic experience for all.

Watched New Moon last night.  It totally met all of my expectations...it sucked.  But so do the books.  Can't see why they have such a following.

Gonna go veg on the couch for a bit before I go to bed (didn't sleep well the last couple nights).
Peace & Hope
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment