Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I may be unreasibable, but I usually have my reasons.

typed this up the other night and somehow it didn't finish posting. sorry y'all.

I feel like I've been non communicative and overflowing with negative energy lately.  I'm working to overcome both of those things, but it's a big project so try to be patient.

There's nothing much new to report.  Scott is also paying the price for cleaning out the garage last weekend, his back is out, and neither of us is worth much.  So we've done a lot of resting, which while very restorative is also a little boring.

Work's been borderline killing me all week, and thanks to a nasty fall I missed work Thursday.  I really hope it all gets better after VDay.

Mom had an appointment with her tumor Doc and an MRI today, he says it looks the same as it did in July, so YIPPEE!

We've had a lot of fun teasing and playing with kitties during our downtime, and I'm pretty much convinced that Sider's even more "special" than we first believed.  That or Yahz & Spazz are just getting less entertaining in their old age.  Don't think he ever had people that played cat games with him before us.  He LOVES to play, and is always AMAZED when we know about cat games.  Yesterday i watched him flop down on top of/behind Yahzi (who was having a sunshine nap) and then proceed to bit his neck...Yahzi just looked at me then yowled but didn't bother moving.  I very much got the impression that he was saying "MOM, he's doing it again.  I'm sick of him.  I told him no & he's STILL doing it"  Since Yahz is twice the size of Sider and could easily squish him like a pancake if he wanted the whole scene was rather comical.  Sider keeps dragging odd toys (usually the Nanna Lynn christmas kitty present variety) out of the secret kitty stashing places that they've stored in & for years.  I find an old toy prominently displayed in the middle of the floor next to an exhausted and very happy Sider on a regular basis.  Guess what I'm saying is that I'm glad he found us.  He's an adorable piece of this fur & feathers family of ours.

Oscar's standing atop my computer purring.  I far prefer purring to screaming.  All the same I should probably stop typing and give him some real attention for a few minutes.
Live Long & Prosper.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment